Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for a home for all of my cross stitch supplies as it is something I can no longer do due to arthritic hands. -- SUZANNE D FOX from COLUMBUS
- Are you looking to clear out everything in one package or would you make a list for WOCS and others can contact you with their interests? -- Elizabeth from Pawleys Island, SC -- Mar 16
- I would love to have any DMC floss and aida fabric that you might have - I teach cross stitching and am in always in need of supplies for my students -- laura from lancaster -- Mar 16
- Elizabeth has the best advice if you are willing to ship your stash to a group like World of Charity Stitching that makes quilts; totes; wheelchair bags, etc Any chance you have anything with a Jewish theme? -- NANCYE from -- Mar 17
- I work with a United Methodist Church and would welcome supplies. If you have a list, I would appreciate it. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Mar 17
- I enjoy kits, especially (but not exclusively) Dimensions. -- Aleida from Washago, ON -- Mar 17
- Hello? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ from -- Mar 24
- Suzanne, have you replied to any of the posts? -- Joan from -- Mar 25
- I would be interested in any floss or or aidia if you have any or cross stitch mags -- debbie from ky -- Apr 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.