Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I printed out the pattern of an otter, but I don t understand how to tape the pages in the right order. There are 8 pages. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. -- Lory Smith from Oklahoma City, OK
- Hi Lory, the pages start at the top left, so you can look at the numbers along the top and along the left side to see that they are consecutive. There should also be a small legend that shows how the pages go together (with 1 at the top left) -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Aug 06
- Please don't put yourself down because you do not understand something you've never done before. Learning is an everyday experience. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 07
- Lory, there's always a first time! the first time I did this it took me a couple of tries to "get it" and you will too! -- Lucy from -- Aug 07
- You can send it to me. I would be happy to tape it all together. -- Lisa Granath from Douglaslville -- Aug 16
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.