Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm looking for a nativity scene Christmas stocking pattern that I saw in a catalogue years ago. It had the Holy family, wise men and shepherds. I've seen a couple of current kits but it was not what I remembered. I think it was worked on either linen or small size Aida. -- Annette Williams from Lexington, KY
- I have the entire pattern including the angel, Mary, and Joseph you originally had to order. I tracked down the publisher SB's got copies. Email me and I will send the whole kit to you. -- Stacey Laporte from Stillwater, OK -- Jan 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.