Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
hi, I am fixing to try my hand at a Zelda Stained glass cross stitch which is a pretty big piece. I think I have got the material and all down but the picture I saw on you tube was showing them starting at the top side. Do we have to start in the middle or where would be best. Also can I use a hoop or do I need something bigger. Thank you -- Cheryl McManus from Natchez
- I'm not familiar with that particular pattern but for any large designs it's not a bad idea to start in the top left. I think most people still always start in the center though because they're used to that. There's more info in our Tutorial section that you might find useful. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Aug 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.