Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have about 50 old cross stitch magazines from the late 80's and early 90's. You can have for the price of postage. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va
- Do you have a list? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 11
- I would love to have these if they are still available. I love the designs that are in these old magazines and that is where I get most of my next projects from. Thumbing thru old magazines. Thanks for the offer either way it goes. Anita -- Anita from Moreauville Louisiana 71355 -- Feb 16
- I forgot to include my email address so you can have an avenue to contact me. It is email@example.com. If you still have these please send me an email or pm me on Facebook. If you will send me an email either way. Thanks Anita -- Anita Hartshorn from Moreauville La 71355 -- Feb 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.