Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello, I have four patterns (purchased from this site) which I need help in completing. If there is anyone who could help, I'd be grateful. Could you kindly contact me. Many thanks -- Eljay from New York
- Hi! Feel free to contact me direct. I stitch for several different designers. I would be glad to give you a quote! -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Mar 12
- Hello Pamela, thank you for your response. The pieces I need to do are. Teaching is a work of heart Welcome to my garden Smile Lessons from our dogs Could you kindly let me know what your fees would be. Kind regards -- Eljay from -- Mar 13
- Hi, Eljay. Please email me at this address. Ray123006@yahoo.com. I have some questions for you before I can give you a quote -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Mar 16
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.