Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I purchased a stocking kit by Dimensions. I am looking to hire someone to stitch it for me. Thank you. -- Amy Jane from Ballard
- Hi! I have almost 3 years of experience cross stitching and I'm interested in stitching for you. Email me and we can discuss the details. I'm more than happy to send pictures of my prior work. I look forward to hearing from you! -- Sadie Ann Wells from Tennessee -- May 18
- I am looking for someone to sew a cross stitch kit for me. If you re interested, please send me your email address and I can send you more information. Thank you -- Angela Catapano from Lake Grove,NY USA -- May 30
- Hello! If you haven t found anyone yet I d be happy to discuss how I could help. Feel free to reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Jack -- Jack B from Windham, ME -- Jul 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.