Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Does anyone know of a needlepoint yarn shop near La Crescenta, California, where 3-ply Persian wool yarns are sold by the strand? The only store I know is The Yarn Barn in San Antonio, TX. I have a needlepoint Christmas stocking that I want to do, but I do not want to use embroidery floss for it. It is 18-mesh penelope needlepoint canvas. Any information is appreciated. -- JULIANA from GUATEMALA
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.