Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi! I am new to the cross stitch world! It s quite addicting! One of the things I have been doing is looking at various flosstube videos on YouTube. Do you have any recommendations? I would appreciate any help this newbie can get! Also does anybody host a zoom sit and stitch?? I think that would be fantastic to join in or maybe I ll start one up! Advice? Feel free to check out my amazingly talented friend. She has become my cross stitch mentor. Though she is relatively new to flosstube she is not new to the crafty world. Here is her link! https://youtu.be/QiKJWqdoV94 Thank you!! Glad I found this place!! Beth -- Beth from Long Island NY
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.