Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for someone who is familiar with Dee s Reverse-Eeze method of reversible cross stitch, and is willing to share that method with me. I purchased Dee s booklet in 1994 and used it for the first three rows of Graphworks International Afghan Safari II . Now I want to finish that afghan for a future great grandchild (I turn 80 in Jan), but have lost Dee s booklet. I last worked on the afghan 14 years ago and can t remember/ can t reconstruct how I did the stitches. I have searched the internet for Dee s booklet with no success. -- Ken Walker from Denton, TX
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.