Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am downsizing my Cross Stitch collection and have over 30 leaflets and cross stitch magazines to give away for the cost of postage. -- Beverly Lewis from Williamsburg Va.
- I lost my big collection in a flood in 2017. Do you have any of the old Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazines? Or LA the Herald Angels pattern? The last was in a zip lock bag about half way done and came through dry, but the pattern was lost. -- Laura Wellinghoff from Eminence, MO -- Jan 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.