Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
How would I go about identifying a pattern? My late mother was working on a cross stitch piece when she passed away 20 years ago. I recently came upon it, but the pattern was not with the piece. It is an old fashioned Santa. I would greatly appreciate any guidance. Thank you. -- Katie from Montana
- Google: old fashioned santa cross stitch chart - and see what comes up. You can try other combinations. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Dec 12
- send me a picture. I have several patterns that are 20 years old. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown -- Dec 12
- Most phones now have a search the web for this image feature. Just take a picture and see if it pops up. -- Stacey Laporte from Stillwater, OK -- Jan 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.