Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I need to find a home for my cross stitch stuff thanks -- Terri lyczkowski from New Port Ritchey fl
- Please email me! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jan 01
- Any 16 count aida in pastel colors? Jewish pattern? stlcccc AT aol DOT com -- NANCYE from -- Jan 03
- We are a stitching group of about 10 who meet twice a month. Were always looking for new projects and supplies! -- Pauline from Barnegat from -- Jan 03
- I belong to 2 cross stitch groups. WOCS and my church, both are non-profit. On behalf of our groups, I would like to request your donation. I would post what you have available, after I pick it up, for the benefit of the group and send it along to them. We would welcome all items as WOCS is an international group. Thank you for the opportunity to give back to others. Happy 2018. -- Sue Howden from Cocoa Beach -- Jan 05
- Nancy E - what are you looking for in Jewish charts. I do have some in my cross stitch collection. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ from -- Jan 07
- I can drive down there and pick up the materials at your convenience. Please respond. -- Susan Howden from Cocoa Beach -- Jan 10
- I am disabled and would like anything you will send Thanks Sue. -- Sue Watkins from -- Jan 25
- I am still interested and can drive down to pick up at any time. Our group could really use your materials as we are a global non-profit. Please respond to my important query. -- Susan Howden from Cocoa Beach -- Jan 26
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.