Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for someone to finish a cross stitch project. -- Shirley in CA from Huntington Beach
- Hi, contact me, I may be able to help. -- Maria from UK -- Dec 03
- I have ghost stitched for several people before. Please explain what you have and what you expect. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Dec 03
- Hello? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Dec 05
- Hi Please let me know if your still searching for a stitcher. I am an experienced 30+ years cross stitcher. Having stitched for designers, companies as well as completed commissioned work for individuals. Namaste, Kyla Kymacc Creations email@example.com -- kymacc from Chartley, MA USA -- Feb 01
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.