Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I ve cross stitched a long time but have never used perforated paper. Can anyone help give tips and tricks? Thanks! -- Diana from Abilene, TX
- I've done it and didn't like it. The best advice I can give is to look for a YouTube video. It would be much easier to understand than reading on this chat. -- NANCYE from -- Nov 07
- It's not difficult and not as fragile as 'paper' might suggest, but your stitches have to be just a tad less taut than usual when starting and ending - sort of like if you've ever worked on plastic canvas - so you have enough room to run your needle underneath to bury your thread. Be sure to ply your floss for better coverage. -- Alana Carson from Chino, CA, USA -- Nov 07
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.