Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have purchased the dimension counted cross stitch stocking kit called checking his list. I have lost the directions. Is there some way for me to obtain the directions? I still have the pattern. -- Jacquelyn Teasdale from Crestview, Florida, UDA
- jACKIE most of the craft stores have what you want abc, 123 stitch, herrshners everything crosstitch etc take your pick -- elaine a cripe from utica -- Jan 29
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.