Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for stitchers that can stitch on linen and Aida. Various project sizes. I would send supplies. If you are available would you please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your services & fees? Do you charge by size or stitch etc? Thank you so very much!!! *hugs* Birgit -- Birgit from Torrington CT
- Hi! I am not sure if my first response got to you as I don't see it here. I emailed you direct on 0927 so you might check your spam just in case! -- Pamela from Pleasant Hope -- Sep 28
- You should have pics I sent you now -- Pamela from Pleasant Hope -- Sep 30
- I ve been stitching on linen for over 30 years and I m really excited to help you with your project -- Leanne from Leeds -- Nov 27
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.