Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Keep Getting 403 error when trying to create patterns. Is this being fixed? -- Glen G Munro from Moncton
- Hi Glen, the Caption Maker appears to be working fine. A 403 error sounds more like not being logged in. Try closing your browser and re-opening it, and then login again. Then click the 'Caption Maker' button in your account page. You might also need to Reload/Refresh the page. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.