Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Years ago I saw a pattern that said " It was worth the hassle I got my tassel" and along side the wording was a place to hang your tassel. My oldest grandson will be graduating in June and I would love to make this for him. Would anyone know where I could find that pattern? -- Ann Marie from Ma
- Do some investigating and google "worth the hassle . and see what you come up with -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 06
- Thanks Pauline for your reply, I had tried that but nothing like what I was looking for came up. Thanks for trying though! -- Ann Marie from Ma -- Feb 11
- Ebay has some. Happy stitching -- Dona Jo from Aransas Pass,Tx -- Feb 14
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.