Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have a lot of cross stitch patterns, floss, beads, kits - mostly ANGELS. I would like to give them to someone who enjoys cross-stitch and not just give them away to Goodwill or something like that. Any cross-stitch clubs or groups, or anyone interested to take it all - and pay for shipping. Any questions, please respond via email. -- Nancy from McDonald, PA
- I would be interested in these items but would like a little more information on the kits (I am an angel lover myself) and I teach cross stitch so I am interested in the floss and other items. Please email thank you -- laura from Lancaster, PA -- May 12
- I am interested in your supplies. -- Anita from Louisiana -- May 12
- If you have anything left, I would like to know. Please email me. -- Sharon from Longview, Tx -- May 22
- Hi there I am interested for having the floss and if you have any kit of any sort. Many thanks in advance. -- Esther from Providence -- Jun 25
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.