Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Recently saw a stunning cross stitch and hardanger finish shared at a local needlework meeting. Design had hardanger work or design around the border area of the design. In the center was the complete 1 Corinthians 13 chapter in cross stitch. Piece framed and matted was about 36" or so by maybe 30" or so. Absolutely stunning. Have no idea who the designer is or the name of the chart. All I know is I want to stitch one for myself. I have searched online. Nothing. It is not a Stoney Creek design. Any and all input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for your help. -- Abbie from Iowa
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.