Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
so when I cross stitch, I go from right to left, the X's look aligned. Now when I have a row of single X's going upward, if you do stitches upward, the look of the project is going to make the X's look different. How do you all handle when you have a row of like 10 stitches going upward (like when making a tree branch). do you do the whole X, one at a time, or what do you do to make the upwards X's look like the same as the left to right x's? -- Mary T from chicago
- I stitch left to right I stitch one leg / and the left to right with the second leg . Going upward I stitch the same way and all looks fine. Maybe it's your tension that's off? -- Joan from -- Dec 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.