Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I was hoping to find someone that could make a cross stitch pattern for me of something. I think I can fill in the flowers by myself, I just want the lettering to all look correct. I have it laid out on some graph paper, but that's mostly just for my benefit and not correct for my material. -- Lindy Kemmis from Kentucky
- Have you thought about using this site? I've used the caption maker for lettering numerous times. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Mar 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.