Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have two quilts that need backing and filling that need to be completed and I have squares crocheted of two different patterns that need to be finished. Looking for someone to finish all projects. These are from my recent passing mother on thanksgiving Thank you in advance. Blessings Yvonne -- Yvonne from Pearland
- Contact local churches. Many churches have quilting groups. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jan 16
- Also, contact local yarn shops for the crocheted items and quilting or fabric stores for references. -- Lucy from MI -- Jan 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.