Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm doing a cross stitch piece on 11 ct fabric. It's a rather large piece and the tallest number is 65 squares high. Is there a charting for such tall numbers or does anyone have any idea? Thanks so much -- Sharon C. from Ardmore, OK
- The largest font in our Caption Maker is 33 stitches unfortunately. Large numbers shouldn't be too hard to draw up on some graph paper though, if you're feeling creative. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 13
- The chart is the same, the count, of the fabric, determines how large or small, the design will be. Be careful, that the piece of fabric, is large enough, to adequately hold the design, leaving framing room -- Lisa from United States -- Dec 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.