Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m looking for an old copy of Cross Stitch Magazine from the 1980s that had a pattern for a cross stitch bunny on an egg shaped background that was then stitched to a backing to create a stuffed egg. Approximately 5-6 inches tall. Thank you. -- Kathy from Marietta, GA
- Do you know the year and month? I have binders full of old issues. -- Margo from Victoria, BC, Canada -- May 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.