Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Bought a sealed Bucilla "Christmas Shelf" Counted Cross Stitch hanging pillow/picture. There is not a pattern or symbol key in it. Does anyone have the pattern I can buy? It is past the 14 day return as I just opened it to start it! -- Sharon from Longview, Texas
- Contact Bucilla. If you bought from a retail store like Joann's or Michael's take it back. The usually are pretty good about stuff like that. -- NANCYE from -- Jul 14
- I have left a message with them. I bought it off ebay, but it had never been opened. -- Sharon from Longview -- Jul 14
- Buicilla did not have the pattern in their archives. I found another kit on another site. -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Jul 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.