Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Does anyone have the Aug or Sept issue of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. I'm not sure if it is Aug or Sept that I need. I am looking for the first in a series of four Topiaries for all season the Summer one. I have the other three. Need this one to complete the set. I would be happy to pay for it and postage. Thank you in advance. Bev -- Bev from bev.lewis cox.net
- I found a summer topiary - citrus (oranges) in the Stitcher's world issue july 1999. Just wondering if this might be it. Bye for now -- bea from Canada -- Apr 03
- Would you happen to know what is on the cover? Pls advise when you get a minute Thanks -- bea from canada -- Apr 02
- All I know is that it is a 1996 Aug or Sept issue of Just Cross Stitch Mag. I have the other three Oct,Nov.96 and Feb.97. I need the first one that has the Summer Topiary. If I knew what the picture was on the cover it would be easier to find. I need this one to complete the set. The whole set is call Topiaries for all Seasons. -- Bev from Yorktown, Va -- Apr 09
- Will check my stash for you Bye for now and have a good day -- bea from Canada -- Apr 10
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.