Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m searching for the cross stitch pattern from Glendon Place called Someone We Love. -- Lorna DiSantis from Feeding Hills, Massachusetts,
- Did you ever find the pattern for "Someone We Love"? -- Betty from IL -- Oct 06
- Hi Betty, Unfortunately I have not found the pattern for Aida Cloth. -- Lorna from Feeding Hills, Massachusetts -- Oct 10
- I have the pattern and am just finishing it up, if you want to contact me at my email address. -- Betty from IL -- Oct 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.