Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I started a stamped cross stitch for my grand daughter's wedding in May 2024. I lost interest in this project and am unable to finish it. I am looking for someone who would be interested in finishing this for me. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks -- Donna from Butler, PA
- Tell me about it.... -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Nov 15
- Pauline....it is called Two Hearts One Love. Stamped cross stitch kit with pre sorted thread, printed fabric, carbon paper, needle and instructions, 11" x14". Design by Navin Capecci. I only did a small area and decided this is not something I want to do. Please advise as to what you would charge if you are interested. Thank you. Donna -- Donna from Butler PA -- Nov 15
- Can you email a picture of it? How large is the piece? -- Pauline from -- Nov 15
- Sorry, I am no longer interested..Thanks anyway. Good luck to you. -- Pauline from -- Nov 16
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.