Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
hi all you stitchers! I am about to embark on new projects with my museum students and am need of some floss colors. does anyone have 157, 167, 340, 814,939, 3721,3779,3802, 3839,3855, 3859, 3863 they would be willing to donate to our project. Anything would be appreciated. -- Laura Ruck from lancaster pa
- I would be most happy to send some floss. Do you have a mailing address to send them to? -- Sandra from MO -- May 18
- I have a skein of each except 3721. If this will help, let me know where to send them! -- Jan Lezon from Baltimore -- May 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.