Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have used Crosstitch.com to convert pictures to patterns and loved the outcomes. Now they do not provide this service. Do you recommend another company? Thank you. -- Cindy Bohon from Northport, Alabama
- Hi Cindy, I have seen a photo converter on DMC. If you go to their site you need to go under free patterns, then you will see photo converter. Click on that and it will take you to Snap & Stitch. For some reason if you just search snap & stitch it says 'not found' I copied the link: https://www.dmc.com/us/snap-et-stitch-9004642.html I have not tried this myself but have been interested in turning a photo into a cross stitch. Such a nice personal touch! There are 2 reviews and both are good. I hope this helps you. Michelle -- Michelle from Saskatoon, SK Canada -- Feb 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.