Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hey This might sound funny, but has anyone ever tried to mix a project? I am working on that windmill, but I have to tell you I think it needs something? I think I would like to put an old shed or something? just wondering out there? LOL! -- peggy ludwig from wylie
- Does not sound funny at all. That is the beauty of counted cross stitch. It is like a piece of art. You start with a blank canvas and stitch what you see in your head, not on the pattern. -- NANCYE from MISSOURI -- Sep 15
- Sure you can! You can take another design and add. Just make sure you have enough count on your fabric. You can graph what you want to add and cut and paste into your original chart. -- Pauline from -- Sep 15
- Thanks Ladies, I was thinking that is how to begin, but was just a little hesitant. But now I see just copy, cut and paste, perfect. Thanks so much!! -- peggy ludwig from wylie -- Sep 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.