Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for an old pattern. It's for the poem "A little fellow follows me" that I think was written by James Gibbons. I can figure out how to stitch the words without too much trouble - it is the man and boy I need help to plot. -- Donna Boyce from Elkton, Florida
- I just stumbled on this site and saw your message. I have the pattern you mention. If you have not already gotten it, i would be happy to copy it and send. Please advise -- Joan Troger from Elmira Heights,ny -- Dec 26
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.