Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Marv, I just want to say what a really enjoyable site you have. I was frequenting 123 stitch but got tired of it quick with all the political posts and mean spirited people that post to them. Someone suggested your site as an alternative and it is truly a blessing. You have a wonderful board that is so pleasant to read and what a cross stitch board should be. My compliments on running a beautiful message board with no drama. -- fiona from Buccament Bay, St Vincent
- Fiona, this is NOT a message board like 123. It is XS only. I enjoy 123, but then, I like variety in my life! -- Becky from AZ -- Aug 14
- I agree Fiona. That other message board has become trashy. This message board is for those interested in cross stitch, not political debates and name calling! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 15
- Thanks, I'm glad people are enjoying it. We definitely don't have the continuous action of 123 but the idea from the beginning was to keep it stitching related. -- Marv Schier from crosstitch.com -- Aug 15
- And I am glad Marv! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ from -- Aug 15
- This is definitely a nice relaxing message board. Wish it had more participation. Everythingcrossstitch.com has a good Chit Chat. Has several different chats going at the same time. Easier to track to the topics you are interested. Occasionally gets a little silly. -- NANCYE from MO -- Aug 16
- I am a member at The Stitcher's Village. We have a weekly chat time TSV has a variety of topics also. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Aug 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.