Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Pauline, The pattern I am looking for is an outline map of Nova Scotia with the Evangeline, Glooscap, Sunrise, Cabot trails, Lighthouse route etc. Yes, I've tried the other websites you listed. Thanks -- LaVerne Walker from Baltimore
- LaVerne, I have no more ideas where you might find it but have one suggestion - ask at 123Stitch.com There are a couple of NS stitchers on there as well as several NS transplants who might have some ideas. If you ever find it, please post back here or at 123Stitch as I would be very interested in it to stitch. -- Linda from NB -- Jun 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.