Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have collected many easy cross stitch kits over the years but arthritis in my hands has prevented me from doing them since I retired Looking for someone I can pay to complete them -- Geri Money from Wilmington, DE
- Hi Geri, if you scroll down through the message board here you should see 2 or 3 people offering their services. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 17
- Hi Geri. Please email me direct. I would be glad to give you a quote! -- Pamela from Pleasant Hope Missouri -- Dec 21
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.