Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Cross Stitcher for hire. If anyone is looking for a cross stitcher, look no further. I would be glad to finish your cross stitch project for you. Just email me with details of project and if there is a deadline. I will give you a quote. From there you would mail it to me with half or full payment plus postage. When I'm finished I will notify you and mail it back. First come first served. Looking forward to stitching for you. -- Michelle Munger from Pioneer, Ohio
- By any chance, are you related to an Esther Munger? -- Lisa from United States -- May 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.