Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Just checking, does anyone have any patterns for Winnie the Pooh -- Candy L. Mason from OH
- I have a pattern for a Winnie The Poo Birth Announcement. It's used but still in good condition, with some writing on it. It is not one that I did, but you might find it funny that it has the information of the person that did it for some one born almost 22 years ago. -- Beverly from Yorktown, Va -- Apr 25
- Hi Beverly, I thought I had responded but I must not have done something. Can you email me about pattern Poppy43907@yahoo.com -- Candy Mason from OH -- Apr 27
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.