Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have a Noah's Ark afghan pattern and all the floss and afghan blanket to sew it on. It is a huge undertaking from the point of size but would be beautiful when done. I have all the supplies to finish this project. Is anyone interested? I would gladly mail this to you! Suzanne -- SUZANNE D FOX from COLUMBUS
- I would finish this but I am in Canada -- Aleida from Washago, ON -- Mar 17
- I too would love this but I'm in the U.K. -- Maria from UK -- Mar 18
- if no one else wants this I would be willing to finish it and cherish if with all my heart -- laura from lancaster, pa -- Mar 18
- I would definitely be interested. Are you wanting someone to finish it for you or buy from you? -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Mar 18
- Anyone hear back from Suzanne? -- Jan from Tx USA -- Mar 29
- I heard back immediately. I received everything last week. It was very generous of her. Thank you again. -- Aleida from Washago -- Mar 31
- Aleida, that's great! -- Jan from -- Mar 31
- I would love to do this as we have a child being born in the next 3 months that the mother has a theme of noahs ark -- debbie from ky -- Apr 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.