Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have some unfinished stitching was wondering if anyone would want any of it.I can't do stitching any more because my eyes are not like they use to be.They are your's to keep -- Mildred Maivelett from Frankford,De.19945
- I would love to have it as I am a big time stitcher and I also teach so maybe one of my students might be interested also - could you please let me know what you have - thank you -- laura from lancaster, pa -- Feb 16
- Is there any 16 count fabric -- NANCYE from -- Feb 18
- I am very sorry to read that you have to give upstitching. I hope you have something else to take it s place -- Aleida from Washago, ON -- Feb 18
- NANCYE. if you would like to email me, I have a lot of 16 count fabric that was my mom s that I don t want. email@example.com -- Pam from milford, Ohio -- Mar 15
- I enjoy working on 14 count if you haven't already sent these things. -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Mar 18
- I would be interested if you have anything -- debbie from ky -- Apr 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.