Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am working a Calamar Designs 'Something Special' cross stitch #50210, Wild Life Collage. I have one stitch that I am not sure what color to use, as that symbol is not in the chart instructions. The symbol is "P", I am hoping maybe someone has an idea to share on what color of floss I am supposed to use for that symbol. I cannot find the company online at their website, the domain is for sale. Thank you for any suggestions. -- Lois Herrera from Albuquerque
- Have checked into Ebay and have found leaflet or graph in hopes you can find what you are searching for -- elaine cripe from utica -- May 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.