Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for a counted crosstitch group around Richmond VA -- James Kelly from Henrico VA
- If you are on a Facebook stitching group you might ask. Also I would ask at the needle work shop nearest you. Also check with your local library. I go to one sponsored by the library. Another idea, check with some local churches, they may have one. Good luck. -- Sandra from Lee s Summit -- May 18
- Found one, thank you. -- James Kelly from Henrico VA -- May 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.