Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm wondering if anyone would have the instructions to a Vervaco Counted cross stitch kit called Mother & baby or Mother & child ? A friend bought the kit and somehow lost the instructions -- Sharron from Melbourne Australia
- I might be able to help can you email me a pic or the product number I ahve several Vervaco patterns of mother & baby/child -- Susan Bernard from Virginia, USA -- Feb 20
- Hi Susan thanks for getting in touch. I ve tried to send a photo of the image but it won t load Will try a direct email to you Thanks Sharron -- Sharron Patience from Melbourne Australia -- Feb 21
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.