Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have MD and Mulriple Sclerosis so I had to stop cross stitching . I loved cross stitch and kepjt thinking I'd return but I've just gotten worse. I would like to sale all my things but have no idea what to ask. I have over 1000 graphs, books , magazines, and every colore of DMC Sthread on cards in boxes. Can somebody give me some suggestions on how much to ask for each? Some of the graphs are no longer available. I know my Biltmore xHouse ones aren't sold locally anymore. TIA ! 😊 -- Sandy from Asheville N. C.
- I would be interested in your floss if you can give a price.send me an email if you want to sell them.Am also looking for part 7 of the santas village if you have it -- debbie from ky -- Jul 16
- MD & MS! Either one is overwhelming to deal with. Very sorry to about your challenges. Look on Etsy and e-Bay to see what similar items are listed for. On Ebay you are able to see what has sold and the price paid. Do you have someone to help you sort and catalogue your stash? If you can't do it yourself consider asking a friend or hire a teen-ager to do it for you. Pay them a percentage of whatever the item sells for. Are you willing to donate? There may be charities in your area that would like these items. I am referring to charities that would actually use thee items. Don't mean the Goodwill that would sell patterns for 25 cents; someone buys them and resells on EBay for three or four dollars. -- NANCYE from MO -- Jul 17
- Have you made a decision on what to do with your stash. Would you consider having someone packing it up and sending to a charity in Florida? The one I participate in is http://worldofcharitystitching.blogspot.com. If you decide to do this I will make a donation to MS in your honor. My sister had it. Due to that and other complications she passed away seven years ago. You can send me a personal eMail via this chat. NANCYE G -- NANCYE from MO -- Jul 20
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.