Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Help finding someone that can cross stitch Christmas stockings and birth records for my children like my grandma made for me. For birth records I want either mine copied and recreated with my children s info or an antique baby carriage along with their info (finished size about 10x12?) And for the stockings I would need to pick out a pattern from you. Something not too busy that can be personalized and with general Christmas things like Santa or a tree. No cartoon characters please. Ashley.email@example.com -- Ashley from Statesboro, ga
- Hi, I'm interested, contact me. -- Maria from UK -- Dec 18
- Wow that's a tall order. Be prepared to pay a lot for all that. Hope it works out. -- Joan from Phoenix, AZ -- Dec 19
- Hi Please let me know if your still in need of a stitcher. I am an experienced cross stitcher with 30+ years experience. I have stitched for designers, companies as well as individuals commissioned work. Let me know what we can do. Namaste, Kyla Kymacc Creations -- kymacc from Chartley, MA USA -- Feb 01
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.