Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Has anyone done a redxing cross stitch kit? It is printed. Come with one chart. Instructions mention back stitch, and picture on front clearly shows outlining. Yet the chart doesnt show where outline goes or what colors it shuld be. The distributor says there is only one chart. I cant seem to puzzle out whatever special heiroglyphs they might be using to denote the outlining back stitch. If anyone has f8gured it out id love to know the secret thanks -- Lynn Arnold from Wilmington
- I suggest calling or email Everything Crossstitch and hopes that you can be helped sales@everything crossstitch.com is email -- elaine cripe from utica -- May 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.