Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m looking for a grandma who likes to Crosstitch some simple dish towels. The reason I m looking for an older person is because my my grandma made them for me, and recently my mom past away. Now my girls and getting married and I thought it might be special to have someone grandma make them for my girls. A little love for someone grandma. Even if you were never a grandma you would fill their shoes. Thank you!! -- Kari Tranter from Salt Lake City
- Hi! Feel free to email me direct. I would be glad to give you a quote. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope, Mo -- Jan 17
- Hi there ! Are you still in need of someone to stitch for you ? If so, could you send pictures of what you need done, when it needs done by, just any other information at all. I am a grandma of two, a 17 year old and an almost 3 year old, by the same mom, my daughter. Yeah, a bit of an age difference, but we are all loving it, especially the kids ! Anyway, let me know. Oh, I would not charge anything but just maybe for a bit of help with shipping, maybe. Hugs, grandma GG. -- Ginger Stewart from New Haven WV -- Mar 04
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.