Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Need your input - I was gifted a roll of "tan" vinyl weave (color is darker than DMC 842 - v lt beige brown - and lighter than DMC 841 - lt beige brown. I am having difficulty determining which colors will work best with this vinyl weave without getting lost in the color of the weave. Would welcome your suggestions/ideas. Happy stitching! -- Trisha from Phoenix, AZ
- I suggest a fall design. Find one with shades of orange and lighter pumpkin colors. I bet there is one out there that would look fabulous on this fabric. -- Stephanie from Boise -- May 21
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.