Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello--I am an experienced cross stitcher and an experienced mandala colorer. I'd like to combine my hobbies and stitch a mandala. Question is: if I start in the center, do I stitch in circles as the patterns are (mostly) circular? -- Jerrie from Yacolt WA
- You certainly could stitch it in a circle however I think it would be easier to stitch the center as a block and move to elsewhere using the center as a reference point. You could stitch in color blocks, using the same color. Does that make sense? -- Sandra from MO -- May 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.